Saturday, June 14, 2014

Memebox Global #11

Another present in the mail arrived today!   It was my first Global edition from Memebox. These have always received RAVE reviews so I was really thrilled to open the MEMEBOX Global #11 today. Especially as this box was shipped on June 9th and arrived in 4 days from Korea (and no I didn't do express shipping!)


Yay for MEMEBOX!! If you are new to this subscription box, then you must check them out.  It's a Korean beauty box company that is located in California but all products are shipped from Korea.

MEMEBOX is completely curated in Korea, you just can't find these products in the US and most are difficult to find even online.   I've included photos of the items in the box along with the information card, if I could find online retail links those are included. Be sure to keep your info card as it is essential with any MEMEBOX, as the directions for the products are always in Korean. If you don't keep this card, you won't know how to get the most out of your items.


1. I've been dying to try some Korean facial essences (my dear friend Ahana has been raving about them!). The Dear by Enprani Believe in a Bottle - Moistfull Booskin is an essence water that is part Booster + Skin Toner that helps hydrate and nourish skin.  The product comes in a box and the bottle is sealed.  For something shipped half a world away, it's important that these are sealed properly.  The scent is very fresh and clean. I received a 65ml travel sized product, the full-size (120ml) costs $31.

2. The Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City  is a multi-functional CC cream.  It came in a fair tone, which was perfect for my skin. I'm about as pale/fair as you can get. Usually foundations/primers/cc creams have a funky makeup-y scent. But I really did like this mild clean scent. The full-size (30ml) will run you $30.

3. Next is the super kawaii nail polish trio, Hope girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set in Sugar Mint.    I'm not much for sparkly polishes but I will gift this to my niece. There was no pricing on this product but on the Hope girl website, a full size nail polish is $12.

4. I've been waiting to get a decent lip gloss in one of my subscription boxes and the  Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint #3 Funky Bloom by I-Charming is perfection. The bright pink is perfection and you can get a great ombre look by dabbing a bit in the center. I also adore the scent, it's very grapefruit infused.  This product is 2.5g and the full-size is 4.5g retailing for $14.


5. The illi Fresh Moisture Body Lotion  was a great edition, I'm always going through body lotions faster than I think.  The scent is a light citrus and the lotion goes on silky smooth. It absorbs quickly.  I do like that the scent is not over-bearing. It's perfect for summer.  This bottle contains 100ml and the full-size (350ml) costs $24.

6. Another product I've been really hoping for has been a Korean face mask. I hear they do unbelievable sheet masks and I'm very anxious to try this one. When I showed Miss Ahana this box, the first thing she asked is if I had a chance to try the sheet mask. Not yet but I will tomorrow!  This box included one  illi Green Tea Brightening Mask sheet. Each mask retails for $3.
*Tried the mask and it's AMAZING! Really weird to get out and was nervous unfolding it, although it is way more sturdy than I thought. It's super saturated, like dripping with serums. It felt so refreshing on the face, and I loved how much my skin soaked it in. I left the mask on for about 30 minutes and patted the remaining serum into my face. There was a lot of product remaining on the sheet - I used on my feet after!  My skin was moisturized without feeling greasy and it felt so refreshed. I will DEFINITELY be looking for more of these masks!

7. I'm a sucker for eye creams and was super pleased to receive the full size Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream in this MEMEBOX. This one product's value of $34 covered the box's cost. I haven't tried this one yet, because I have my eye serums from the May Glossybox to use first.

MEMEBOX Global #11 Cost: $23 + $6.99 shipping (If you purchase 3 MEMEBOX you can bundle them with a discount, MEMEBUNDLE3 for a $5 off in June) 

MEMEBOX Global #11 Contents / Approximate Value:
1. Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin - $16.79
2. Too Cool Fro School Dinoplatz Cinema City - $10
3. Hope girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set - $12 (1 Full size costs $12)
4. Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint #3 Funky Bloom by I-Charming - $7.78
5. illi Fresh Moisture Body Lotion - $6.86
6. illi Green Tea Brightening Mask - $3
7. Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream - $34

MEMEBOX Global #11 Approximate Value: $90.43

The goodies in this box were a complete surprise. That is the wonder of MEMEBOX!  The Global  boxes and Luckyboxes are the best reviewed boxes. I have several of these coming over the next 5 months along with some Superboxes and Special Edition boxes. The Superboxes have everything from makeups to foot care.  The Special Edition boxes are curated with themes like masks, hair&body, 10 minute looks, etc.  So follow me and we'll see together what arrives!

If you want to get your own MEMEBOX, tell them Vixie Rayna sent you! JOIN HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment